Privacy Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms:
Gravit8 permits the use of this Website subject to these terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”). By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions. Your use of any accommodation offered by us will also be subject to applicable provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and any other conditions stipulated elsewhere, including in one of our Gravit8s, the Terms and Conditions as contained herein will prevail.
Use of the Website:
The contents of this Website, including any content, information, software, icons, text, links, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law, and are owned by or licensed to Gravit8. No license to or right in any of such contents is granted to or conferred upon you. Any unauthorized use, distribution or reproduction of the said contents is prohibited.
By entering this Website, you agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the pages of the Website or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorized Gravit8 representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search Websites to direct Internet users to this Website). You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, and unlawful or contains hate speech.
While Gravit8 takes reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this Website are accurate and complete, Gravit8 makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this Website. Gravit8 reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
Gravit8 will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and reserves the right to discontinue providing the Website or the service or any part thereof with or without notice to you. Any person who accesses this Website or relies on this Website or on the information contained in this Website does so at his or her own risk.
In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Gravit8 also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise or jeopardise the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. Gravit8 does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website.
Gravit8 respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirements when collecting, processing, storing, sharing and destroying any personal information which you have furnished to us.
Why do we collect Personal Information
Gravit8 collect personal information in order to liaise with you telephonically, via our Website or email so that Gravit8 may:
1. respond to any query or comment received from you;
2. inform you of new services;
3. enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of services;
4. for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
5. generally to improve your experience on our Website.
If you are under 18 years of age (minor), Gravit8 will require the consent of your parent/guardian/competent person before Gravit8 process such personal information.
Processing of Information
Gravit8 will share your personal information:
1. in order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company;
2. in order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and
3. with employees and/or third parties who assist us in providing services to you and thus require your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service. Gravit8 will ensure that all such employees and third party service providers, having access to your personal information, are bound by confidentiality agreements.
Collection of Information by “Cookies”
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
4. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
5. Gravit8 will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
ALTHOUGH GRAVIT8 TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, GRAVIT8 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
1. rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
2. object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
3. request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
4. lodge a complaint with the company.
Personal Information processed by us may be routed/transferred to a third country or International organization and if transferred the following security measures are in place to protect the Personal Information that will be transferred:
1. data will be stored in an encrypted location;
2. only required information will be sent;
3. access to any information sent will be controlled.
All enquiries must be addressed to the information officer: GM Fouché who can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via on +27 (0)21 424 6717.